Oliver McGowan Mandatory Training in Learning Disability and Autism
What is this training?
- Oliver McGowan Mandatory Training in Learning Disability and Autism is the result of campaigning from Oliver’s parents after his tragic death in 2016.
- It became law in May 2022 under the Health and Care Act 2022
- Training is mandatory for all colleagues regardless of their role
What does this mean?
- All colleagues need to complete Learning Disabilities and Autism training relevant to their role
- Where your service doesn’t currently have this training, it has been allocated as e-learning
- If you have previously completed this training and it is in date, you do not need to complete it again
What do I need to do?
- Complete any assigned learning as soon as possible
- Look at the resources on Access LMS
- Check for updates on the Oliver McGowan Training Page
- Look out for updates on Access LMS, NCG Intranet and in Service
Where can I find out more?
Scan the QR Code or click the links below for more information.
If you’re struggling to access the pages, or for more information, please contact:
Nicola Airey, Head of Learning & Development
Mobile: – 07984543248 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org