Take a look at National Care Group’s new recruitment films featuring our Highlea Care service
We are delighted to present you with our new recruitment films featuring colleagues and the people we support at Highlea Care in County Durham.
Designed to showcase how rewarding a career in social care can be, the recruitment team are using them to attract new team mates to work in one of our supported living settings.
You can find all the films on the National Care Group YouTube channel. Here’s the full version for you to enjoy, with the short versions ready to share on social media featured below.
- You don’t need any qualifications to get started as a support worker:
2. The role of a support worker at National Care Group is so varied
3. David is a fairly new support worker – listen to his story
4. How to describe supported living at National Care Group
5. Being a support worker is full of rewarding moments
We hope you enjoy them and can use them in your recruitment activities. We’re sure you agree they all did a super job appearing on camera!
And don’t forget, you can get a reward of £300 for introducing a friend to the company! so get sharing these lovely stories today.