We’re proud to introduce you to the brand-new National Care Group colleague newsletter
Changing Lives – is all about you and the people we support
Changing Lives is a new bi-annual magazine, sharing news and stories from across the group. It’s all about our colleagues and the people we support, celebrating their progress and success in working towards unlocking their full potential, plus keeping you up to date with important business news.
This first edition has some features that are not to be missed including an incredible story of 506 years’ service at Shelton Care on pages 8 & 9, an introduction to some special new team members on pages 14 & 15, and a chance to win a £30 gift voucher of your choice on pages 6 & 7 by sending Carla in the People Team your story for the next edition in the autumn.
How can colleagues get hold of a copy?
Please forward the link above and share it with as many colleagues as possible. The digital version will also be shared across our communication channels including the intranet, website, social media, and new LMS system.
The printed version will be distributed via Daventry and Accrington offices. Delivery dates are to be confirmed in due course.
- Regional Operations Managers and Area Operations Managers will have an allocation to collect for onward distribution to services from one of the head offices
- The Commercial Team and Regional Operations Managers will have an allocation for their work with external partners, they can also collect from one of the head offices
- The People Team will have an allocation for their activity at careers fairs and for new starter welcome packs which will be delivered to Accrington
- Support Function Colleagues will be able to pick up a copy at head office and share it as required
- All colleagues visiting either head office for training or meetings will be able to grab a supply for their bases
This just leaves us to say a huge thank you to everyone including the people we support who contributed and is featured in this edition.
We hope you enjoy reading about their stories too, and your feedback is very much welcomed. Please get in touch with the Marketing Team with any thoughts or suggestions for future editions.