Annual Colleague Survey – the results of the 2020 survey
Help us to make great things happen!
Launched last year, the aim of our annual colleague survey is to give you the opportunity to tell us, confidentially, how you feel about working at National Care Group (NCG), and to help us make it an even better place to be for both our colleagues and the individuals we support.
To take part in this year’s survey, click here.
You can read the summary of 2020’s survey results here.
Some of the actions we have taken over the last 10 months of 2021 include:
- Local engagement surveys have been conducted to develop location specific action plans.
- The Marketing team have reviewed the way we communicate with our colleagues on important messages and updates. You will have received targeted communications relating to Covid updates, Regulation changes and new Wellbeing initiatives.
- We continue to review and develop our policies and processes to ensure they align to our values and support our Mission.
- We continued to develop our colleague Wellbeing strategy by increasing the level of mental health awareness and support we offer, with 1 in 21 colleagues now having completed the Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) training. We held webinars with an expert virologist to directly address any concerns colleagues had on the COVID-19 vaccination. We sent regular updates to raise awareness of support available to colleagues through the My Healthy Advantage App, and most recently held Menopause awareness webinars (available to playback via ELFY Menopause webinar) and a manager workshop.
- We continued to ensure new colleagues are aware of NCG’s values, mission and sources of support and information to help them unlock their own potential in the workplace.