Each month National Care Group colleagues nominate each other for outstanding performance, highlighting just some of the incredible work achieved around the business.
During August the Executive Team received six nominations, all worthy contenders for the honour and shining examples of demonstrating National Care Group company values of respect, collaboration, empowerment and passion.
Coral from Ashbrook neurological services was nominated by manager Kath Cox for achieving 100% attendance during the pandemic, enabling them not to use agencies and providing consistency for the people we support. Also for being so hardworking, brilliant and dedicated to what she does and a general pleasure to work with. She’s a huge support to others, frequently covering night shifts at short notice,’buddying’ new night colleagues and empowering the team to take on the role of rehab coaches.
Other brilliant nominations received this month were:
- Hannah Mitchell and Sam Turley from The Anchorage by Rachael Marriott for working so hard on Graham’s bedroom makeover
- Aleshia Riley, Elizabeth Helvin and Harry Smith from Deepdale by Lisa Rawcliffe for achieving major progress for a person they support
- Steve Cornell from Atlantic Way Care by Hayley Lynch for making such a positive impact in a short space of time as a new support worker
- Charlotte Lumley (ROM), Julie Shield, Doreen Williams, Ashleigh Jade and Aimee Gibson from Abbeyvale nominated by Charlotte (and Charlotte by Julie!) for outstanding performance at dealing with an emergency situation with professionalism and passion. Fantastic teamwork and dedication to the person they support
- Emma Stott, Broadstairs by Gemma Waite, for being fantastic at her role, hardworking and innovative. Always thinking outside of the box for the people she supports and bringing new ideas to the service
Huge well done to all our nominated colleagues and round of applause for Coral, our overall winner. Here she is pictured with James Allen and Karen Lewis plus one of her fans at Ashbrook.