The National Care Group Big Garden Parties for Frontline Workers Day are happening to celebrate how proud we are of you – our National Care Group frontline colleagues.
We’ve heard about some fantastic plans, and we’d love to see them. We’d also love to see you! Her are some social media tips for sharing what’s happening on the day with us:
Top tips for getting social
- Get aheaf oft he game by securing image release permissions in advance of the party. Please include all the people we support, colleagues and other guests. If you need a form – you can download our Media Consent Form below.
- Only send marketing images you have full permission to use on Facebook, Twitter and the company websites.
- Use these dedicated hashtags if you’re posting on your individual profiles including Facebook and Twitter: #NHS50Day #NCGBigGardenParty
- If you take any film , we advise it to be no longer than ten seconds
- We would love to see your National Car Group party packs in action! Bunting, balloons and cups!
- And don’t forget to send us photos of your star bakes! To firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you be a Big Garden Party media star?
Are you doing anything particularly special at your party? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We’ve heard about ice cream vans, DJ’s and unique decorations. If you’re going to town with anything fun and extraordinary, please let us know.
Email – email@example.com You never know, we might be able to get some local TV, radio or newspaper coverage.
How to find the Big Garden Playlist on Spotify!
It’s come to our attention that because the National Care Group profile and Big Garden Party playlist are both brand new, they don’t appear in search. To do so, we need to grow our followers and likes.
To find the Big Garden Party playlist, please click the button below it should take you straight to the playlist on both mobile phone app and the desktop app.
We’ve also included updated instructions in the Activity Sheet below.
If you have any further questions, please email Marketing who will try and help! firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s get social for Frontline Workers Day!